East Coweta High School Mission Statement
East Coweta High School Beliefs
- In continuous improvement.
- In modeling responsibility, creativity, accountability, school spirit, and continuous learning and regular attendance. In providing challenging, interesting and satisfying work for students.
- In the value of cultural diversity, the ability of all students to learn, the importance of mutual respect and the value of positive relationships.
- In placing high emphasis on student learning needs (differentiation).
- We recognize students as valuable and unique individuals challenging them to do their best.
- In promoting a safe and orderly learning environment.