Student Handbooks / Planning Guides
High Schools' Career Planning Guide
Postsecondary institutions as well as many businesses and industries are looking for high school graduates who have already acquired certain knowledge, skills, and attitudes. This guide has been prepared to inform students and parents of the variety of courses and programs available in the Coweta County School System and to assist in the preparation of a program designed to meet their individual needs, aptitudes and abilities during their four-year high school program.
- Career Planning Guide 2008-2009 - Guide for the graduating class of 2012
- Career Planning Guide 2009-2010 - Guide for the graduating class of 2013
- Career Planning Guide 2010-2011 - Guide for the graduating class of 2014
- Career Planning Guide 2011-2012 - Guide for the graduating class of 2015
- Career Planning Guide 2012-2013 - Guide for the graduating class of 2016