Parents can now use their credit cards and debit cards to pay for lunch charges! Mealpay Plus is a pre-payment system that allow parents to make deposits into their child's meal accounts via the Web. The payment service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There is a one-time, free registration for each parent and multiple children at various schools can be accommodated. Payments may be made by phone or over the Internet, with checking or savings accounts through an e-check, or by using debit or credit cards. (There is a 4.75 percent transaction fee for the service.) Of course, parents may continue to pay for their child's meal directly at school in the lunch line by check or cash.
- Access the system 24/7.
- Make payments via credit cards, debit cards, or e-checks.
- Receive low balance email reminders.
- Pay with check, VISA, or MasterCard.
- Receive confirmation of payments via email.
- Make split payments for multiple students in one or more district schools.
- View or monitor purchases made in the cafeteria.
- Use MealpayPlus with confidence. MealpayPlus is PCI and VeriSign certified.
- Receive Live Chat or toll-free support from knowledgeable, friendly and courteous staff.